The demo project illustrates several features of the ProCAKE framework in two exemplary domains:
- The cars domain contains a data-set about used vehicles for sale. The casebase consists of structured, attribute-value based cases. The domain model, the casebase, and the specified similarity model for the cars domain can be found in the demo project at
- The recipes domain contains a data-set about cooking instructions. The demo project contains two recipes casebases: In the first casebase, the recipes are represented as attribute-value pairs. The casebase, the similarity model, and the domain model can be found at
src/resources/domains/recipes/objects/. In the second casebase, the recipes are represented as workflows. The corresponding models and the casebase can be found at
There are different exemplary demos in this project:
GettingStartedDemo: Demonstrates the basic usage of the ProCAKE framework
cars: Provides a demo class
CarsRetrievalDemodemonstrating the attribute-value based retrieval on the cars casebase
ontology: Provides a demo class
CarsOntologyRetrievalDemodemonstrating the OWL integration using the
Manufacturertaxonomy converted to an ontology which then is used as a
URIClassin conjunction with a
InstanceOntologyOrderPredicatein the model. Covers the taxonomy to ontology converter, ontology loading, linking it to a
URIClass, defining instances of the
URIClassin the casebase, adding a path based similiarity measure for the
URIClassand a retrieval showing the similarity calculation.
recipes: Demonstrates a retrieval on the recipes casebase
objects: Provides a demo class
RecipesRetrievalDemodemonstrating an attribute-value based retrieval on the recipes casebase
workflows: Demonstrates a process-oriented retrieval on the recipes casebase
info: Provides classes to explore the underlying domain model
gui: Demonstrates graph-based retrieval with a graphical user interface
cli: Provides two demo classes (
CLIDemoGraphQuery) demonstrating the retrieval with an attribute-value query and a graph-based query
dependencies: Demonstrates the Dependency-Guided Retrieval approach by performing such a retrieval on the process-oriented recipes casebase.
timeSeries: Demonstrates a retrieval with a casebase containing sensor data from a smart factory. The cases consist of different attributes, which contain individual IoT sensor data represented by time series. Each time series specifies the values of a sensor from the smart factory over time.
Setup for IntelliJ IDEA IDE #
Current development is done with IntelliJ IDEA on Windows 10. Make sure that you have a current Java version installed. The ProCAKE framework expects Java 17. To import the project please follow the following steps:
- Before you start IntelliJ, download and install Git for Windows from https://git-scm.com/
- Check out the ProCAKE demo project from https://gitlab.rlp.net/procake/procake-demos.git. In IntelliJ IDEA select
VCS | Checkout from Version Control | Git.
- ProCAKE demos is as well as the ProCAKE Framework a Maven project, so make sure that the project is imported as a maven project.