Welcome to ProCAKE - The Process-Oriented Case-Based Knowledge Engine
ProCAKE evolved from several research projects at the University of Trier over the years. The domain-independent framework is tailored for the implementation of structural and process-oriented case-based reasoning applications.
This GitLab project provides the source code of ProCAKE. The project is meant to be used and extended by sub-projects. The paper ProCAKE: A Process-Oriented Case-Based Reasoning Framework gives an overview of the main components and demonstrates their application by examples. This wiki provides a more in-depth description of available features.
A running demo is provided by a separate demo project.
A more detailed description of the source code is provided by the JavaDoc.
Content of this wiki:
- Setup Setup of the project
- Getting Started Getting started with the ProCAKE framework
- Configuration Configuration of the ProCAKE framework
- Data Classes Overview of data classes
- Similarity Measures Overview of similarity measures
- Retrieval Overview of retrieval methods
- Adaptation Overview of adaptation methods
- NESTWorkflowEditor GUI for working with nest workflows
- ObjectPoolEditor GUI for working with object pools
- Miscellaneous Collection of useful information
- Demo Introduction to ProCAKE demo project
- Glossary List of acronyms, terms and literature references